tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: HEARTBEAT by Sharon Creech

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2008

HEARTBEAT by Sharon Creech

This book is actually a huge poem. It's about a GIRL who loves running and drawing and footnotes. HER mom is having a baby and SHE can't wait! My favorite part is when she draws an apple a day and describes it. I think girls ages 8-12 would enjoy this book. RATING: ****** royal PINK

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job i like this! but isn't it about a girl not a boy???

Anonymous said...

cool :D

Anonymous said...

i think that this is really good

Anonymous said...

Um, in another book review of that story, it said it was a girl. It realy matters to me who it is, please find out for me!

Anonymous said...

Hi this is royaPINK I an SO sorry but i put in boy were it should have been girl. Why? My little brother was annoying me and well, you know how they are! So to answer your question milkshake it's a girl nobodies being born. Typo on my part.

Anonymous said...

It's OK royalPINK I know how little brothers are. I have two. So I still love your writting! keep on doing it!

Anonymous said...

good job. it was really detailed. i liked it.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME JOB i really liked this! :D

Anonymous said...

nice job! good for you

Anonymous said...

omg beautiful report

Anonymous said...

lol great job

Anonymous said...

ba boom ba boom HEART BEAT!

Anonymous said...

i love sa good book like HEART BEAT oh and by the way really smoth on mixing up he and she its kind of a big difference! but I understand why you did though and i can tottaly feel your pain with the annoying little brothers i have been really distacted by my older and younger siblings so i know were you come from!