tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: HEARTBEAT by Sharon Creech

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2008

HEARTBEAT by Sharon Creech

This book is about a girl who LOVES running. Her mom is about to have a baby. She also lives with her grandfather who is very forgetful. My favorite part was when the Grandfather ate Annie's apple that was for an art project. I think girls who are ages 13+ will enjoy this book. RATING: ***** lovePURLE

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your report! You are a great writer! Thank you for telling me about this AWESOME book!

Anonymous said...

Good job. Good book!

Anonymous said...

Good job!!! i loved this book!

Anonymous said...

Great report!!!

Anonymous said...

COOL! I LOVE THIS BOOK! IT WAS SUCH A GOOD REPORT!! IT TOTALLY DESERVED FIVE STARS! AWESOME JOB!

Anonymous said...

Cool. I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE it!

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good. Thanks for the report

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the awesome report!

Anonymous said...

Good job love the report!

Anonymous said...

COOLIO!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the TOTALLY LIKE TOTALLY LIKE TOTALLY AWSOME REPORT!

Anonymous said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Anonymous said...

Sharon Creech issoooooooooooooo talented

Anonymous said...

NICE!

Anonymous said...

I think it was ok. But one thing, in another book report, I saw the same book, but it said it was a boy in the story. Who is? I asked the same to that person. If you could, please look over the book to make sure! Thanks a bunch!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks!