tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: Camp Confidntial #1: Natalie's Secret by Melissa J. Morgan

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2007

Camp Confidntial #1: Natalie's Secret by Melissa J. Morgan

This book is mainly about an 11-year old named Natalie at Camp Lakeview in Pennsylvania. Natalie, because it was her first year there, was shocked and disgusted at her cabin, 3c’s condition. Natalie deals with it though, and goes along with it. While trying to adjust to her surroundings, make new friends, and “broaden her horizons”, Natalie tries to hide the fact that her dad is a famous celebrity. But when he shows up at camp, what will she do? Read the book to find out! My favorite part was when they went on the hiking trip. I think girls who are age 9-13 will enjoy this book. RATING: **** and a half by Dolphin and dog lover

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great book!!

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome book!!!

Anonymous said...

ok I read that book and loved it . I am in love with it I want to marry it!!!! PS I am totally weird

Anonymous said...

SO COOL AND SWEET AND AWESOME AND PERFECTLY SUPER!!!!