tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: The Haunted Bridge by Carolyn Keene

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2007

The Haunted Bridge by Carolyn Keene

It is about Nancy Drew trying to solve a mystery which is wear a bridge is haunted and there is a case that holds special objects inside which have to be found. My favorite part is when one guy signs his name differently and there is a forager in the hotel(which is where this takes place)and Nancy Drew’s friends caught the guy (who signs his name differently) and thought he was the forager. He was not the forager. I think both boys and girls of any age will enjoy reading this book. RATING: ***** By Banana331

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesomely great book! I might read it!

Anonymous said...

I have only read one Nancy Drew book. I do not plan on reading any more.