tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: Dear Dumb Diary: Am I the Princess or the Frog? by Jim Benton

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2007

Dear Dumb Diary: Am I the Princess or the Frog? by Jim Benton

This book is about a girl Jamie and how her best friend Angline witch turns out to be her arch enemy. When Jamie finds out what Angline did to her. I think girls who are 9-10 years old will enjoy this book. RATING ***** by Cheerluva

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this book was hilarious!! I think you should read the whole Dear Dumb Diary series. All the books are great!! I think girls from 8-11 would like it, not just 9-10.

Anonymous said...

I love your discription. I also love the way you read a book that doesn't sound good but you stuck to it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great book!