tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: BATTLE OF THE DUMB DIDDYS by R. L. Stine

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BATTLE OF THE DUMB DIDDYS by R. L. Stine

This book is called rotten school it is a funny book. The principle Mr. Upchuck gets a phone call from the superintendent an says that they have on day before they close the school even though the kids hate the school they hate living wit there parents so they make wooden swords and fight the power. 
My favorite part was when the friend of Nick the main character pained his mirror.

I think children who are 1 through 12 years old will enjoy this book
I think boys will read this book
RATING: *****
JP

   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This book sounds really good and funny. I might read it myself. I mean, kids fighting with wooden swords, hilarious! This is a book I MUST read.

Anonymous said...

this book sounds funny i would read a book like this.

Anonymous said...

I think that I should read that book because it sounds like a funny book.