tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: WITCH AND WIZARD by James Patterson

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WITCH AND WIZARD by James Patterson

This book is about Whit and Wisty. They are accused of being a witch and a wizard. One night, soldiers of the New Order (the new government) take Whit, Wisty, and their parents away from their home. They put them in a facility where highly dangerous beings are put. Whit and Wisty must harness their powers and defeat the all powerful The One Who is The One.
 My favorite part is when they have magical battles and when they have jailbreaks

I think children who are 12-16 years old will enjoy this book
I think both girls and boys will enjoy this book
RATING: *****
NA



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this book sounds like a book i would read.this was a nice blog.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a good book I would like to read. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Anonymous said...

I've read the sequel to this, and I loved it. I love magical powers and witches and wizards. This is a great book.

Lindsey said...

This is a really neat idea for a blog! I am a middle school teacher, who just finished the book myself, in Iowa. I suggested it to my students - seems like a mixture between Hunger Games and Harry Potter. Nice job on the blog post!