tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: WAR WITH GRANDPA by Robert Kimmel Smith

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WAR WITH GRANDPA by Robert Kimmel Smith

The War with Grandpa is about when Grandpa comes and moves in with Peter and steals his room. Peter was first to move upstairs and then a war breaks out.
My favorite part was when Jenny had labeled sneakers and labeled jeans.
I think children who are 10 and 11 years old will enjoy this book
RATING: ***
LV

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already read this book, it was very good!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've read this book before and I liked it also when Jenny labeled the sneakers and jeans.

Anonymous said...

This book was fun to read and was really funny

Anonymous said...

When I read this book I thought it was interesting. My favorite part was when grandpa hid all of peters clothes that he put out to where at school.

Anonymous said...

This was an okay book, but I think it was pretty funny. It was good, but did not grab me.