tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: THE ANGEL EXPERIMENT by James Patterson

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

THE ANGEL EXPERIMENT by James Patterson

Six kid named Max, Fang, Iggy, Gasman, Nudge, and Angel have been Mutated into half Human half bird hybrids. As they try to find their parents they have to fight off other mutants, avoid attracting attention to themselves, and rescue Angel from a group of Mad scientists with intentions of world domination! Can Max and flock stop them before its to late?
My favorite part was when Iggy and Gasman blew up the van full of Erasers (Half wolf half human hybrids)

I think both boys and girls who are 10-16 years old will enjoy this book
RATING: *****
PD



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this book. It is funny, interesting, and cool. I recommend it.

Anonymous said...

This book rocks! It is interesting, funny, and cool. I recommend it!

Anonymous said...

The person that wrote this review made it sound very exciting. The cover of this book looks awesome! I hope that I can read this book soon.