tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: THE GIFT by James Patterson

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

THE GIFT by James Patterson

In this exhilarating sequel of the Witch And Wizard, Whit and Wisty are being watched, closely. They have to escape the wrath of The One Who Is The One and New Order. In this story, Whit and Wisty are being captured, betrayed, and even possibly executed. What will they do, and will they survive?
My favorite part is when Whit and Wisty shape shift into anything really

I think both boys and girls who are 12-16 years old will enjoy this book
RATING: *****
NA




 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The preview that this person wrote is really exciting. I really hope that I can read this book. This series looks good I'm really looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

I haven't read it yet but I can't wait until I do! It sounds great!