tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: THE FIRE WITHIN by Chris D'Lacey

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

THE FIRE WITHIN by Chris D'Lacey


When a man named David is searching for a place to stay so then he starts to live with the Pennykettle family, in the note for the house it said ”we hope you don’t mind cats and dragons". David was quickly gaining suspicion what is the dragon’s real purpose? You can find out by reading this amazing page-turner.    
My favorite part in this book is when David asks if one of the dragons could make his tea warmer.
I think both boys and girls who are all ages will enjoy this book
RATING: *****
NN



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome book. I want to go read it now!!

Anonymous said...

This book is fantastic!!I started this series since 2nd grade and I still like this book!!I hope other people like this book.