tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: I Survived Hurricane Katrina by Lauren Tarshis

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

I Survived Hurricane Katrina by Lauren Tarshis

     Barry and his family live in New Orleans. Once they here about Hurricane Katrina, they start to pack up and hit the road. On the bridge, Barry's little sister started getting sick. They have no choice but to turn around and wait out the storm. Soon, Barry's enemy's dog floats up with his family lost. A boat comes up to their house and rescues them. The boat driver Nell, leaves Cruz the dog and Barry at the dock alone. Do you think Barry and Cruz can survive the storm?
   


I liked the part when Barry and his family are at New York City. I was very happy! It made me feel protected.


I would recommend this book to boys and girls who are 7+ in age.


I would rate this book **** stars.
Dylan

No comments: