tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: Ruby and the booker boys the slumber party payback by Derrick Barns

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ruby and the booker boys the slumber party payback by Derrick Barns


     My favorite part was when Ro Rubys brother kept pranking the girls and then they got him back. Also the funniest part was when Ruby and the girls snuck into his room and put make up on his face.

     This is one of my favorite books it has a lot of prank's witch I thought was really funny so if you like humorous books or prank books then I would recommend ruby and the booker boys the slumber party payback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I would recommend this book for GIRLS


I think the star rating is ****4 star                                        



                                                                                                   

No comments: