tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: SNOOPY: FLYING ACE by Charles M. Schulz

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, November 25, 2013

SNOOPY: FLYING ACE by Charles M. Schulz

The book snoopy: flying ace is about how snoopy wants a job and chooses to be a world war 1 pilot. He sits on top of  his dog house and pretends to be flying a plane! Snoopy says weird things like,"I must bring
the red baron down!" and "go Sopwith camel go!" That is a brief summary of the book.

My favorite funniest part was when snoopy chose to be a world war 1 pilot! I mean, it is kind of
funny that a dog would want to be a world war 1 pilot back in the 1900's!

I think that this book would be great for 7-8 year- old's

I will give this book a **** rating

- Maddy

No comments: