tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: BUTT WARS THE FINAL CONFLICT by Andy Griffiths

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

BUTT WARS THE FINAL CONFLICT by Andy Griffiths

          This book is about a boy named Zack and his friend Eleanor.They go back in time to stop the Great White Butt. If they  fail Earth will be destroyed by buttageddon.
The funniest part was when Great White Butt finds out Robobutt is a robot.

I would recommend this book to boys who are ages 7-9

RATING***

Will

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hilar lar lar

Anonymous said...

This is so funny. I love it! My favorite name in that is Buttageddon.

Anonymous said...

this sounds hilarious! I'm still laughing! I am totally going to read this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!