tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: ZENDA AND THE GAZING BALL by Ken Petti and John Amodeo

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 8, 2013

ZENDA AND THE GAZING BALL by Ken Petti and John Amodeo

              Zenda and the gazing ball is about a girl named Zenda living on the planet called Azureblue and she is about to get her gazing ball.A gazing ball is a ball that tells your future and her magic power. Zenda wants to  take a peek at her gazing ball. That night she sneaked into the room where the gazing balls are,and when she picked up her gazing ball it smashed and broke. How will she get her gazing ball back?

My favorite part in the book Zenda and the gazing ball  is when Zenda broke her gazing ball.It got me kind of worried."What is she going to do?!"I asked myself.I was even more worried.

I would recommend this book for both boys and girls,but mostly girls,who are 3+.

I would rate this 5 stars
     *****
Adriana


No comments: