tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: Bud, not Buddy by Chistopher Paul Curtis

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Bud, not Buddy by Chistopher Paul Curtis

Bud, not Buddy is about a kid named Bud. Bud's mother dies, and he's an orphan. Bud is trying to find his father. On the way, Bud makes friends. My favorite part of the book is when Bud found out who his grandfather was. I think children who are 9-11 will enjoy this book. I think boys will prefer this book. RATING: ***** Bloppo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend read this book. he thought it was really good.

Anonymous said...

I LOVVVVVVE this book. I'm in the middle of reading it for the third time!!!! P.S. I'm a girl so ithink not just boys will like it.