tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: LLL's Response

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 8, 2007

LLL's Response

Hello out there in LibraryLand...had some good questions that I figured I'd respond to real quick... 1. Where should questions be directed to LLL ? I'll have to get back to you on that...you can always visit in the Library...I know online's more fun though. How 'bout a question box near the blog area??? 2. When can 5th graders do reviews? Possibly soon! Right now, I am trying to judge how much interest there will be, and keep in managable for 1 person (me!) I am glad to know you are want to blog with us! 3. Good feedback about adding a spot on the review for the number of pages in a book...nice idea! I have many forms copied, but will try to add it asap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for answering the questions i sent to you

Anonymous said...

the question box is a great idea. I'm glad I came up with it!

Anonymous said...

good idea!!! i love it.

Anonymous said...

WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED TO THE DESIGN OF THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!