tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: The Mirrors of Merlin by T. A. Barron

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 8, 2007

The Mirrors of Merlin by T. A. Barron

The book is about a young man named Merlin with some extraordinary wizarding powers. Can he somehow save his life when a bloodnoose threatens to rip his heart in two? Or will he die in unyielding agony in which death would be a miracle? Read on to find out. My favorite part was when Merlin ran into his older self, who was actually living backwards. I think children who are 9-11 years old will enjoy this book I think both boys and girls will enjoy this book **************************************************************** Mojara Abba

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's a bloodnoose? Obviously, it's not pretty.

Anonymous said...

I have never read this book, but I heard that is it really good.

Anonymous said...

TA barron rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!