tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: Calling all Bookworms...New Reviews???

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, January 12, 2007

Calling all Bookworms...New Reviews???

Calling all bookworms...looking for new reviews to post. Anyone out there read anything interesting that you want to share with Libraryland??? Review sheets are available in the Library by the window...blanks are in the crate, and there's a folder for completed reviews. If there's enough interest, maybe a few students could help by typing them onto a template (loaded onto the computers), then I'll copy & paste them into the blog. Anyone interested can leave a comment on this post, or see me in school. Enjoy your long weekend!!! LLL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Coviello! I'm interested in helping out for... Hi Ms. Coviello! I'm interested in helping out for the library's blog. I can type some of the entries or something. Since I have a blog by blogger, too I can help.
See you on Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

cool blog!

Anonymous said...

Wordcritic9 will be ready to post something soon.

Anonymous said...

Hpow does LLL know who you are if you offer to help and then leave your name as Anonymous?

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. Coviello! I love the blog so far and can't... Hey Ms. Coviello! I love the blog so far and can't wait to see new entries on it!!!