tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: Ben and Me by Robert Lawson

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, November 4, 2013

Ben and Me by Robert Lawson

this book is about Benjamin Franklin and a mouse.

Brief Summary of the book:
The characters of this book are Benjamin and a mouse.
This book takes place in Benjamin Franklin's house.
In the beginning of the story the mouse talks about Benjamin Franklin.

My first favorite part is in chapter 1 when the mouse said "many so called historians have attempted to write documents of Ben Franklin's life".
My second favorite part of the story is when the mouse said "here" i Said to myself "is home".
My last favorite part is when the mouse said "when i woke up the room was sizzling warm"!

I think both girls and boys 8-10 years old will enjoy this book.

Rating:****
Waleed

No comments: