tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: MR. BROWN CAN MOO, CAN YOU? By.Dr.Seuss

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 23, 2014

MR. BROWN CAN MOO, CAN YOU? By.Dr.Seuss

This book is about a man named Mr.Brown doing all the animal sounds like moo, buzz, and life sounds like dopp, dibble, and boom! And keeps doing them and asks if you can too.

The worst part of this book is the whole book.

I would not recommend this book for both boys and girls ages 6-100.

RATING: *

Michael

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your so enthusiastic! I love it. It sounds so interesting! Hope I can read it soon!

Anonymous said...

It sounds amazing!!! I'd love to read it soon. I especially liked when you explain the worst part of the the book!