tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: OLD PEOPLE, FROGS, ALBERT by Nancy Hope Wilson

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2014

OLD PEOPLE, FROGS, ALBERT by Nancy Hope Wilson

 This book is about a boy named Albert who has problems reading. He has a friend named Mr. Spear who is getting old and must go to the nursing home called Pine manner . Albert despises that place. All of the old people there are creepy to him. At the end, he tells Mr. Spear, "when I read Grandma's letter, I didn't even notice the words."

 My favorite part was when Albert told Mr. Spear: "when I read Grandma's letter, I didn't notice the words."

I would recommend this book for both boys and girls who are ages 7-15.
****

No comments: