tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets by Dave Pilkey

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets by Dave Pilkey

This book is about George and Harold copying their comic book on a “real life” copier and lots of bad things start happening, like they eat the gym teacher! My favorite part was when there was flip-o-rama and the talking toilets ate there gym teacher then they barfed him up.

I think children who are years 7-18 old will enjoy this book

I think boys will read this book

RATING: ******

Big Money

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the gym talking toilet throwing up the gym teacher? HA HA HA. I helped u typ mua mua mua

Anonymous said...

my book was awesome big money rules this is fun to do