tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

It is about Percy, Annabeth and Grover who go on a quest to the underworld to find the Master Bolt that Ares stole from Zeus. They set a building on fire and a monster that looked like a dog chased Percy into the water. Then at the end they returned the Master Bolt to Zeus. My favorite part was when Percy found the Master Bolt. I think children who are 8-12 years old will enjoy this book I think both boys and girls will read this book RATING: ***** PATS12

2 comments:

Lane Library Lady said...

This is another Fantasy book that's on my list of "must reads"...sounds awesome!
Book 3 is out...I'd better get shopping and buy it for the Library...

Anonymous said...

I love this type of fantasy