tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K.Rowling

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K.Rowling

This book is about Harry is in the Tri wizard Tournament that includes three challenges. Harry survives all three and defeating Lord Voldormort. My favorite part of this book was when Harry defeats Voldomort in the end.

I think children who are 9 and up years old will enjoy this book

I think both boys and girls will read this book

RATING: ******* TBGE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this book a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your a fast reader. I saw the movie.... I think? Anyways, the book is awesome.

Anonymous said...

THIS BOOK IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

this is the best book ever

Anonymous said...

This book is awesome. It entertained me from start to end. It was so cool.

Anonymous said...

The Goblet of Fire is a awesome book as it is a great movie.