tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: Pendragon: Black Water by D.J.McHale

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pendragon: Black Water by D.J.McHale

This book is about these people who travel through time and space to save territories from collapsing into chaos by an evil guy called Saint Dane. The main character is Bobby. My favorite part was when Bobby finally realizes that cats are more advanced than humans. I think boys will read this book RATING: ***** Sarcastic Tiger

6 comments:

Lane Library Lady said...

I haven't read these yet, but now I really want to! Fantasy is my favorite...

Anonymous said...

THIS BOOK ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

cats more advanced than humans? Scary.

Anonymous said...

This book should be on the news it's so good

Anonymous said...

I agree with the lane librarian

Anonymous said...

5 stars!?!?! This book should get 999,999,999,999,999