tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: Dolphins in the Deep by Ben M. Baglio

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Dolphins in the Deep by Ben M. Baglio

Its about a girl named Mandy and her friend Joel go on vacation with his grandpa and see dolphins so Now Mandy went to see a dolphin watch there she met a girl named Lauren and a dolphin trainer named Mel. The two dolphins are named bob and bing. There so happy training with each other and doing shows together until bob gets sick very sick and its all because of the manager food he’s giving them. His name is will Boston. Then bob dies and bing is lonely, he won’t do tricks, eat, have fun, or talk to them pour bing . now Lauren is saying bings going to get sick and die. So they made a plan to set Bing free. But will Boston goes after them! Will they be able to get Bing free in the nick of time? Read on and find out! I like the end of the book its very thrilling, though I cant tell you. I will tell you if you like animals, spine chilling , funny books, and mystery books this is the book for you! Pleasse please please read this book I know you’ll love it. You must trust me. But its not what you’d expect, it made me cry when Bob died. I think children who are 8-12 years old will enjoy this book I think girls will prefer this book RATING: ***** KittyKatCrazy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds so cool. I have to read that book.

Anonymous said...

Dear KittyKatKrazy,
That sounds like an awsome book! I am looking forward to reading it. I can tell that you are an awsome reader because your review was so well worded!!! A lot of great readers are wonderful writers!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear KittyKatKrazy,
WOW! That sounds like a great book! I loved your review and I cant wait to find out more from reading the book! Thanks!