tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: My Brother's Keeper, by Mary Pope Osborne

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 28, 2006

My Brother's Keeper, by Mary Pope Osborne

My book is about a girl named Virginia, her Pa, And her brother Jed. Her family gets split up and Jed gives Virginia his journal while Virginia Stays with her neighbors, Mrs. Mc Cully and Jane Ellen bake bread for the injured soldiers. Her brother Jed was missing then found with a broken leg. There are lots of adventures in this book. My favorite part was when the war started. I like this part because there’s a lot of action. They describe every thing that happens. I think children who are any age will enjoy this book I think both boys and girls would enjoy this book RATING: ***** NN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds good.

Anonymous said...

That book sounds pretty good exept the part of war, i don't like wars!