tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: Manga Mania: How to Draw Japanese Comics by Christopher Hart

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Manga Mania: How to Draw Japanese Comics by Christopher Hart

This book is an interesting introduction to the magna style. Obviously, it has no plot. Ummmm… Drawing?? Ok, this is the only open spot, so I’m going to post the following here:Mojara Abba is TrueTalent. Mojara looks at fiction books or sometimes war stories, but TrueTalent is drawing books and other items. I think both boys and girls will enjoy this book RATING: ***** TrueTalent

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like manga art, and it is fun to learn!

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's me again. I just manted to say that I read the book. I didn't like it. I LOVED it!!

Anonymous said...

I like manga.

Anonymous said...

thanks!
-truetalent