tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: The Thief Lord, by Cornelia Funke

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Thief Lord, by Cornelia Funke

This book is about homeless kids led by a kid named Scipio. When an older brother and his younger sibling run away from home in the U.S.A, they run to Venice, the country of their dead mother's birth. There they meet Hornet, a girl who is in the gang of thieves led by Scipio. Will they unveil Scipo’s true life? Or will they live the rest of their lives led by Scipio and his web of lies? Read on to find out. My favorite part of the book was when Victor the detective was caught with his walrus mustache. I think children who are 9 to 12 years old will enjoy this book I think both boys and girls will enjoy this book RATING: ******************************************************************************************** Morjara Abba

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My big bro read dis book, he said dat it was pretty rad. But this isn't my style my friend. I did like yol review.

Anonymous said...

This book sounds cool so I will read this book!

Anonymous said...

Cornelia Funle is a great author, except her books are a bit slow paced and unadventurous. I like a bit more excitement.

Anonymous said...

Readit, you should read it! It is a little slow but she can just sweep you away easaly.