tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: Secrets of Droon: Race to Doobesh by Tony Abbott

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Secrets of Droon: Race to Doobesh by Tony Abbott

This book is about 3 kids Eric, Julie, and Neal, who need to get the magic ring of midnight and blow up a magic forge. Can they do this with the help of a young wizard princess named Keeah, a spider troll named Max and a young boy sorcerer named Spar,? Read this book to find out! My favorite part of this book was when Spar turned Neal into a monster that’s name is Loudertail, which doesn’t talk normally only talks in yelling, has a tail, and has 3 feet! I think children who are 8-10 years old will enjoy this book I think both boys and girls will enjoy this book RATING: ***** Clarice Anderson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a great book. I think I will read it!

Anonymous said...

Lord Spar???

he turned into a kid again, right?

Anonymous said...

I give it 4 stars.

Anonymous said...

I read that book and LOVED it! it's really cool and I'd also give it 5 stars.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a really cool book and I might see if I can read it.