tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: CALVIN AND HOBBES: ATTACK OF THE DERANGED MUTANT KILLER MONSTER SNOW GOONS by Bill Waterson

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2008

CALVIN AND HOBBES: ATTACK OF THE DERANGED MUTANT KILLER MONSTER SNOW GOONS by Bill Waterson

This is a book about a boy named Calvin and his tiger stuffed animal named Hobbes. They do wacky things like put ink in the bath tub while being in it. My favorite part was when Calvin was saying all the things about what the Snow Goons would do to them. Then Hobbes said "I vote we make tracks for Florida'' I think everyone would enjoy this book
RATING: ***** Bobble Head

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE calvin and hobbes books!!! I can't wait to read this one!!!