tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: SHADOW OF A BULL by Maia Wojciechowska

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

SHADOW OF A BULL by Maia Wojciechowska

This book is about boy named Manolo whose father is the best bull fighter in the history of Arcangel, Spain. Manolo thinks he knows he's a coward and fears being taught by 6 men who want to bring back a legend.
My favorite part is when Manolo goes in the morning with his "best friend" Juan to the bull pasture and he practices playing with the calves.
I think boys ages 9-12 will enjoy this book...it is a long and detailed book about killing bulls.
RATING: **************************************************************************
NN

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Killing bulls that's terrible!!!! Why would he do that???

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to bulls. I love bulls. I own one on my farm.I would sad if they got killed.

Anonymous said...

oh.interesting

Anonymous said...

HOW COULD YOU! My uncle owns a bull and we are like TIGHT i am NEVER going to read this because old Becky will kill me. no joke!

Anonymous said...

bulls are really just harmless animals why would you want to kill them???

Anonymous said...

what man, not cool bulls are like in rodeos!!!

Anonymous said...

bulls are amazing animals and killing them is cruelty to animals im afraid this author is a bad influence!!

Anonymous said...

bulls do no harm they are very kind. They lick you. I own bulls they bite me.

Anonymous said...

Maia Wojcicchwoska is NOT my favorite I like bulls. If people kill them they all will die

Anonymous said...

my cats name is bull and he shredded the couch but you cant have him he's MINE!!

Anonymous said...

i like bulls there all fuzzy

Anonymous said...

i love the bulls of this land
they roll around in the thee sand
if i were you i would ban
this terrible book form this land.

BY: AMAZING person who wrote this

Anonymous said...

yah what the poem person that could said

Anonymous said...

Bulls RULE! that is all.