tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: A TO Z MYSTERIES THE X'ED-OUT X-RAY By Ron Roy

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2014

A TO Z MYSTERIES THE X'ED-OUT X-RAY By Ron Roy

    Dink, Josh and Ruth Rose go to a concert to see Penelope Quinn preform. As the concert hits intermission, someone steals Penelope Quinn's necklace. Dink, Josh and Ruth Rose have 3 suspects in mind. Is the thief one of them? Could Dink's x'ed-out x-ray be a clue to finding the thief?

Penelope Quinn was one of the main characters who struggled 
Penelope Quinn lost her necklace and tries to get it back but she does not know who stole it. She gets help from 3 little kids that eventually find the necklace.
     Penelope Quinn felt happy towards the beginning of the book. She got scared when the thief stole something from her and just got nervous from there on. Then at the end she got exited because Dink, Josh and Ruth Rose found her necklace.

   It reminded me of when I lost my key to unlock and lock my lock. It reminded me of it because my friends found it and Dink, Josh and Ruth Rose found Penelope Quinn's necklace. That's why it reminded me of me.


RATING: ****

Brandon       


        

No comments: