tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: GOOSEBUMPS: THE DEADLY EXPERIMENT OF DR. EEEK by R.L Stine

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2014

GOOSEBUMPS: THE DEADLY EXPERIMENT OF DR. EEEK by R.L Stine

You and your friend Sam are looking for you mom in a science lab ... Where could she be ? You sit on an orange chair, but Sam doesn't. He picks up a glass of clear liquid water that is sitting on a table ."HEY"you cry "DON'T DRINK THAT!!!" But before you tell him , he drinks it down in one big gulp. "Sam ...I mean it  ...WE CAN'T FOOL AROUND ...THIS IS A SCIENCE LAB


You are in conflict

You cant find your mother but your friend Sam keeps messing around with you ... And you are in a science lab !!!!

You have thought you would never find your mother, but now you think you have a better chance because you said bye to Sam, and now its just you and DR. EEEK .

It reminds me of when my mom and my dad got divorced and it felt like I lost  my father forever.

RATING :*****

  Sydney

No comments: