tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: THE DIARY OF CLOTEE, A SLAVE GIRL by Patricia McKissack

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2014

THE DIARY OF CLOTEE, A SLAVE GIRL by Patricia McKissack

Here are 3 or 4 main idea's
-She learns about writing & spelling plus learns her ABC's.

-Caroline couldn't tell anyone though about her learning...

-She wanted to tell m.z  Lilly,but she couldn't trust her she would tell everyone!

Her are the important Characters.  Caroline, m.z Lilly & her Dad.

The struggle in this conflict was when Caroline was learning  her ABC's and trying so hard to keep it a secret & if she told someone the whole Family would end up knowing.

The main Character changed by the end because she ended up telling the whole family and then felt good.

I related to this book by when i was 9 yrs I had a secret that I couldn't tell anyone but later on I ended up telling my mom and I felt very happy.

RATING: *****      

Lily 

No comments: