tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: THE COURAGE OF SARAH NOBLE by Alice Dalgliesh

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2014

THE COURAGE OF SARAH NOBLE by Alice Dalgliesh

Sarah is alone with her father, poor and in a small cramped house. Life is hardworking, light and dark every day. Sarah does not know if she cam make it through the hard labor. Read this book to find out.

Sarah is on conflict with herself. She is put through hard labor every day and the work is hard.

At the climax of he story, a miracle happens for Sarah. She is working and hires her. Sarah is beaming because she can buy clothes and food for her and her father.

This reminded me of me when I did chores and my mom started to give me an allowance.

RATING: ***

No comments: