tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: The Beacon Street Girls: Freaked Out by Annie Bryant

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Beacon Street Girls: Freaked Out by Annie Bryant

This book is about 5 girls who are in the seventh grade. The girls names are Maeve, Isabel, Avery, Katani, and Charlotte. Trouble starts when only 3 of them get invited to Julie Faber's birthday party. My favorite part was when Nick asked Charlotte to dance at Julie's party. I think girls who are 12 years old will enjoy this book. RATING: ***** Charlotte Ramsey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read some books in that series but I can't wait to read that book! The Beacon Street girls are really good!

Anonymous said...

I have read some books in that series but I can't wait to read that book! The Beacon Street girls are really good!