tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: Brian's Rerturn by Gary Paulsen

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Brian's Rerturn by Gary Paulsen

The book is about a thirteen year old boy named Brian who goes to the woods in Canada and when he is crossing the river he meets a person named Billy. Sadly brain does not make it across the river because of the weather. My favorite part is when he meets Billy in the wilderness. I think boys who are 9-13 years old will enjoy this book RATING: * Zooster?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome report it's one of the best ive ever seen!!!! U ROCK GIRL!!!!!! u should write more!!

Anonymous said...

Cool Nickname!! :) :) :) :) :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome report!! It made me want to read it!! I read Hatchet and Brians winter so I think I should read Brians Return too thanks to u!!!:) :P

Anonymous said...

U ROCK!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice report girl :)

Anonymous said...

I love the report!

Anonymous said...

Hi ya your writting is awesome! I love it! Nice job!! :D