tag:https://sites.google.com/bedfordps.org/laneschoolsummerreading2021/home Lane Library BookWorm Blog: Canada by Nathan Olsen

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Canada by Nathan Olsen

This book was about Canada. It was formed on July 1st, 1867. It is a big country that borders the U.S. It is known to be the 2nd biggest country right after Russia. The 11-point maple leaf was chosen to be Canada’s symbol. The reason that Canada is so cold is because to the north is the Arctic Ocean which blows cold, harsh winds. There is also a lot of snow. Both the wind and the snow shape the land and keep it cold. Canada has a great economy! The land attracts over 1,000,000 tourists a year. There are also opportunities for teachers, doctors and nurses, manufacturers, miners, farmers, and fishermen. My favorite part is that it has many interesting facts. I learned many things about Canada that I didn’t know. I hope you will enjoy it too! I think children who are 5-7 years old will enjoy this book I think boys, girls, and anyone who likes to learn knew things will enjoy this book. RATING: *** HSM Gal

No comments: